Here are some pictures of tonight's moon. Hopefully I can get some pictures of the full moon on June 12. I'm not sure what planet is appearing in the picture.
#photography #E3 #E32016 Here are some pictures that I took at the E3 Expo in the LA Convention Center on June 16 2016. VR was still the big topic this year and Microsoft also showed the new slim model. The lines were also much longer than previous years and since we came on a Thursday, we didn't realize that there was an online check-in system for some demos. I'm a huge RPG and action game fan although I can never finish any games so I'm looking forward to the titles from #Atlus and #SquareEnix. Persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV were the favorites for me. This new blog layout also looks nicer and cleaner than the previous one. I'll follow up this posts with some pics I took from LA next week. The area around Staples Center has changed over the last 5-6 years and you'll see a lot of new developments.
#photography #marshmello #niikoandswae #djlema #newportbeach #newportdunes #sonya7rii #iphone6splus #music I got to see Marshmello, Niko and Swae, and Lema DJ at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort in Newport Beach on July 1, 2017. I didn't know Newport had festivals like this but it was fun. I shot almost everything on my Sony A7Rii with only a 24-240mm lens and recorded the videos on my iPhone 6S plus. Despite the overcast, the weather was great. I shot around 400+ pictures but trimmed everything down to 50ish pics and 4 videos. Enjoy!
#Morrissey #InterpolNYC #FivePoint #Irvine Interpol opened for Morrissey last night at the FivePoint Amphitheatre in Irvine, CA. This was the first time visiting the venue and the best part was getting free VIP parking because I had Mercury Insurance. I've seen Morrissey live in the past, but I haven't seen Interpol before and their set was great. Here are some pics and videos I took on my iPhone X because my iPhone 11 Max Pro is still backordered :( Hopefully I can test it at another event and post the results. You'll need to stop the music on the page to listen to the videos.