Friday, April 21, 2017

The Great Wall of China

#Photography #China #Beijing #TheGreatWallofChina #greatwall #a7rii #iphone #hiking #ChinaHighlights Our tour guide took us on what was called the Wild Wall tour. We hiked up the side of a mountain and travelled from Zhenbei Tower to Tower 6 of the Mutianyu Great Wall. My sinus decided this was the day it wouldn't work and the pollen made it hard to breathe for the first 1.5 hours up the mountain side. I thought the group was going to kill me for stopping a lot to blow my nose and breathe but they were kind enough to wait.  Once we got to the top of Zhenbei, the rest of the walk was brutal. I never want to see steps again. I took the first few pics with my Sony then the rest were taken with my iPhone. The entire hike lasted around 5 hours and we ended it with a toboggan ride at Tower 6. My legs died for these pics so please enjoy them!

My other pics can be seen at http://bit.ly/AbandyCHN


























































































Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.