Sunday, August 31, 2014

College Football: USC vs Fresno State

I got a ticket to watch the #USC #FresnoState #football game on Saturday. I'm not a fan of either team since mine is #California (Go Bears!), but that didn't stop me from enjoying the game. I was rooting for Ejiro Ederaine #31 who plays linebacker for Fresno State. Our families are close friends. The #LAColiseum has some strict rules on cameras so I had to leave the Olympus at home and bring my old point and shoot Casio Exilim EX-S5. I also got some panoramic shots with my iPhone 5. The game ended up being a blowout with USC winning 52 to 13. On another side note, Cal beat Northwestern! That means we'll have at least 2 wins on the schedule this year!


























































































Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.