Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday Night Photography: The Wedge at Newport Beach

#Photography #Surfing #Surf #TheWedge Hurricane Marie sent some huge waves to The Wedge at #NewportBeach this week. My coworker, Joey, said the waves would be around 25ft so we decided to take a bike ride from Costa Mesa to Newport Beach. I don't think I've ever done so many miles on a bike and I feel like I got shot in the legs (probably because I used my wife's bike). An estimated 3000+ people were at The Wedge and I wasn't able to get close enough for sharper shots, but I like what I got. Hopefully google will make some auto awesome GIFs so I don't have to do it, otherwise I'll make some later and update the post. Surfs Up #OrangeCounty!






















































































































Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.