Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Night Photography: Black and White III

#blackandwhite #LongBeach #photography It's Thursday Night and since I posted some new photos during the weekend (http://tinyurl.com/PatAtDanaPoint), I decided to check my library for something I haven't used yet. I wish I kept the original RAW files for editing in black and white, but the JPEGs didn't come out too bad. Here are some photos I took during a company lunch last year at Gladstone's in Long Beach, California while working at Money Mailer. All of the photos were converted to black and white, except for 3 which I liked in color. These were taken with my Olympus Pen E-P3 and my 12-50mm lens. I wish I knew more about the manual settings at the time these were taken but I shouldn't have an excuse anymore for future photos!



















Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.