Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Night Photography: Leaving on a Jet Plane (Irvine to Palo Alto)

#Photography #southwestairlines #JWAConnects I wasn't able to take some pics this week since my family returned from Japan and have been dealing with jet lag. Also today is the start of the NFL season. Here are some pictures I took during a business trip on May 2, 2014. I flew from John Wayne Airport (#SNA) to San Jose International Airport (#SJC) on Southwest Airlines to visit one of my company's offices in #PaloAlto. I used my #Olympus Pen E-P3 with a 12-50mm and 75-300mm lens. I wish I would've noticed the smudge on the lens or sensor. It created an odd dark spot in some of the pictures. Since most of the pictures were taken from the cabin, I used a filter called Perfectly Clear to touch up a lot of the pics.























































































Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.