Friday, October 3, 2014

Orange County International Auto Show 2014

#OCAutoShow #Autoshow #Anaheim The annual OC International Auto Show runs from October 2-5 at the Anaheim Convention Center. If you have some time, check it out! I went to the show on Thursday and got some great photos. It caused me to miss my usual Thursday Night Photography post, but it was worth it! I've never done car photography but was excited at a chance to use my #GetOlympus OM-D E-M1 at the event. My Zuiko 12-50mm lens was used for a majority of the photos and I also got some in with the Zuiko 70-300mm and a Pentacon 135mm. Here are the brands I came across: #Audi #Volkswagon #Lexus #Acura #Nissan #Hyundai #Jeep #Ford #BMW #Mercedes #Honda #Toyota #Ferrari #Lamborghini #Chrysler #Kia #Mazda #Jaguar #Dodge #Subaru #Infiniti #Chevrolet #Buick #Fiat. #Mitsubishi was MIA. If I could walk away with a car from the show, I would pick the 1969 Mercedes 190L Roadster or the Audi R8 Spyder.
















































































































































































































Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.