Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Atlanta Georgia Day 3

#Photography #GWCC #msIgnite #Atlanta #Georgia I love Georgia! When I talk to people out here and they say "traffic" they are talking about 20-30 minutes. Traffic in California is usually anything over 1.5 hours so I'm actually on time. I think I ran into every red light possible so I snapped pictures at many stops. The morning also started out with clear skies and the weather was cooler than normal. Do they call it ColdLanta instead of Hotlanta (My dad jokes are strong...) on these days? Ok one last bad joke. When people from Atlanta rep their city do they call it Mylanta? If a piece of you died reading this then my work is done. 

I took a few pictures of the conferences, but I don't think anyone is interested in looking at screens of text. Most of the pics uploaded are from the city and vendor booths. Renault also had a nice race car on display. While talking with one of the vendors , they said they would give me an umbrella tomorrow and I was thinking why on earth would I need one. When I left the conference around 645PM it was storming outside and it all made sense. 

On a side note, I ran into a friend from high school who I haven't seen since maybe 2002ish and I also ran into my old boss who now works at Microsoft. It only took flying across the country to make that happen. In any case, enjoy some pics from Atlanta and if you're thinking about vacationing out here, it's worth it!























This massive screen shows all the presentations at the same time


















Goodbye RemoteApp!


Add caption


Microsoft now certifies on Linux


Scattered furniture from the rain


Georgia Dome








Add caption






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.