Monday, October 10, 2016

Los Angeles Rams vs Buffalo Bills

#NFL #LARams #TheColiseum #LosAngeles #DTLA #Metrolink #timelapse #Photography #iphoneography #BuffaloBills I took the Pico Blue Line from Wardlow Station to The Coliseum. I snapped a few pics with my iPhone and also created a time lapse of the train ride. It condensed about 30 minutes of video into a minute. The Rams also ended up losing to the Bills but my team is the 49ers so I was just there for the extremely hot weather (said nobody) and the NFL atmosphere. 

I've been using the Blogger app to upload pics from my phone to the site but it seems to be downgrading the quality a lot. I may go back to just copying pics to a computer and uploading via the website. Also, the app seems to crash a lot ever since I upgraded to iOS 10. For now, enjoy the pics!











These guys are at every game shouting the end of the world







Dedicated Rams Fan






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.