Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Wu-Tang Clan 25th Anniversary at Shrine Auditorium

#WuTang #photography #shrineauditorium #theshrine #losangeles #music The Wu-Tang Clan celebrated their 25th anniversary by performing every song from 36 Chambers at the Shrine as well as several other classics. I got to stand at the very front and lost part of my hearing but it was worth it as you'll see in the Method Man close up video below. Here are all the pics and videos I shot from my iPhone so forgive some of the quality (coming from a Sony user). Also my friend Allen was able to get up on the stage with one of the opening artists and that was one of the other highlights of the evening. 🙌🏾 I also ran into my high school friend Willie Rage (Check him out on Apple Music: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/willie-rage/id348423313).

Also if you missed my previous post check out some street art from Venice Beach: bit.ly/AbandyVenice
 























































































Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.